All submissions (PDF format) must be made on-line from this web site. Email submissions will not be accepted.
The submission of an abstract and the acceptance of it as an oral or poster presentation implies that one or more of the authors will register for the conference, pay the appropriate fee(s) and present the paper or poster in English. The presenting author (one author per paper) is entitled to a discount on the registration
- Notification of Acceptance: 16th February 2015
Authors are invited to submit papers dealing with recent and original work in the following areas:
- Aeronautic Navigation
- Augmentation Systems
- Automotive & Railway Navigation
- Galileo Related Services
- GNSS – Critical infrastructure
- GNSS Receiver Technology – Hardware, Antennas
- GNSS Receiver Technologies – Software, algorithms
- GNSS-Integrity, Security and vulnerability
- GNSS Programs, Status and Modernization
- Indoor Positioning
- GNSS & Inertial systems
- Interoperability and Multi-Constellation
- Localisation Based Services
- Maritime and waterway Navigation
- Modern applications and future GNSS developments
- Precise Point Positioning
- Real Time Kinematic
- Time and Frequency Transfer
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
- Unmanned Vehicles
ALL submissions (PDF format) must be made on-line from this web site.
If you are submitting multiple papers, you only need to create one web account. Please use the same account (access code) for any additional submissions.
If you need to edit any author information or resubmit your paper, it may be done up until the submission deadline. Please use the unique web account you created during initial submission, to edit or resubmit.
Email submissions will NOT be accepted.
Abstract must be in English and must include:
- Title of the paper
- Surnames and first names, postal and email addresses of the authors
- An abstract on one A4 page (maximum)
- Font: Times – Size: 11 – Line spacing: single
>> Download the MS Word (.doc) template
Specifications for the Electronic File Format
- The abstract MUST be submitted as a PDF-file.
- Scanned PDF-files are not allowed.
- The file must be created using a PDF-distiller, all fonts must be embedded. The file may NEITHER contain any form of security, NOR bookmarks, links or multiple files in a single PDF file.
- BEFORE YOU PROCEED, carefully read the paper guidelines.
- Prepare a copy of your paper in PDF format.
- Log in below with your access code which has been sent to you by e-mail after your first identification.
- If needed, you may edit author information (postal and e-mail address, est.) through the general menu.
- From the same general menu, you may access to the recap list of your submissions, edit an already existent abstract or submit a new abstract.
Caution, when submitting your abstract, you will have to accept the following conditions:
I. CLEARANCE By clicking on the « Accept » button below, you acknowledge that this work is UNCLASSIFIED and has been cleared and approved for public release by the appropriate company and/ or government agencies.
II. NO-INFRINGEMENT STATEMENT By clicking on the « Accept » button below, you acknowledge that this work contains no copyright-infringing material. This material represents original work by the author(s). No portion of the material is covered by a prior copyright; or for any portion copyrighted, the author has obtained permission for its use and all such permissions are in writing and attached to this form.
III. COPYRIGHT FORM By clicking on the « Accept » button below, you license the IFN and TOPOS to publish this work and to use it for all of current and future print and electronic uses related to the European Navigation Conference. [Note: the notice, in the name of the copyright holder, will read as follows: « Copyright 2015 by (author’s name). Published by the IFN (and/or TOPOS), with permission. Released to IFN (and/or TOPOS) to publish in all forms. »]